If you want to host a domain name‘s website on your server using cPanel®, you have to create an Account in WebHost Manager (WHM).
To Create an Account in cPanel/WHM
- Log in to WebHost Manager using root for your username and your server’s password at https://yourserverip:2087, where yourserverip is your server’s IP address.
- In the Home section, click Account Functions.
- Click Create a New Account.
- Complete the on-screen fields in the Domain Information section.
Note: WHM automatically creates a Username for you based on the first eight characters of your domain name.
- (Optional) Complete the other on-screen fields.
- Click Create.
WebHost Manager displays a results page outlining your new Account. If there are no problems, WebHost Manager displays Account Creation Complete!!! at the bottom of the page.