Workspace Desktop Tools allows you to automate the back up and synchronization of files and folders from your computer to Online Storage.
You can create a folder link between your desktop and Online Storage that gives you easy file and folder access to Online Storage content.
You navigate through the files using Microsoft Windows® Explorer or Mac OS X® Finder, and you can copy, move, delete, and create folders through the interface.
The process to connect to Online Storage as a WebDAV folder varies, depending on your operating system and browser.
To back up or share files, upload them to Online Storage. You can upload as many files as your plan’s storage space allows, up to 2GB at a time.
- Log in to Online Storage.
- Select the destination folder from the Folder menu.
- Click Add File. Or, click the destination folder, and then drag and drop files from your desktop into the folder.
- In the Select Files to Upload window, locate the file you want, and then click Upload. Repeat this step for each file you want to upload.
Note: If you installed Workspace Desktop, you can upload entire folders. Select the folder you want to upload, and then click Open. For more information, see
- Click Start Upload.
You can access Online Storage in a number of ways.
To Access Online Storage From Your Web Browser
- Go to onlinefilefolder.com.
- Enter your Username and Password, and then click Login.
Other Ways to Access Online Storage
- To connect through Web Folders (WebDAV), see Using Web Folders (WebDAV) to Connect to Online Storage.
- To map Online Storage as a drive on your computer, use the Drive Map feature in Workspace Desktop Online Storage Tools. For more information, see
After purchasing Online Storage, you set up your account and specify preferences, such as whether you want to associate your Online Storage with your email account. Once the setup is complete, it may take up to 30 minutes for your Online Storage account to become active.
When you’ve finished setting up your account, you can start using your Online Storage. For information about logging in to your Online Storage account, see Accessing Your Online Storage Account.
To Set Up Online Storage
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Online Storage.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Select your new Online Storage account, and then click Create.
- Complete the following fields, and then click OK:
- Email Address — Select the email address you want to associate with your Online Storage account. This is your user name.
- Password and Confirm Password — Enter the password you want to use.
- Select Plan — Select the Online Storage plan you want to use.