You can find receipts for all of your CheapDomainRegistration.com purchases in your account’s order history.
- In your account manager, click the Account settings menu, and then select Order history.
All of your account’s receipts display.
If you want to find a particular receipt, click Filter by and use the options that display there.
You can manually renew your products at any time. Visit Cheap Domain Registration .com:
- In your account manager, click Account Settings, and then click Renewals & Billing.
- Select the product or products you want to renew, and then click Renew Now.
- Complete your purchase.
Be sure the credit card or payment method you select is still valid.
Note: If you want to make sure your products renew on their expiration dates, you can instead turn on auto renew.
You can add credit cards to your account that you can use to renew products and make purchases.
- When signed in to your account, click Account Settings, and then click Payment Methods.
- At the bottom of your list of payment methods, click Add Payment Method.
- Complete the on-screen fields.
If you forgot your IFindHost – CheapDomainRegistration.com account password, you can reset it.
- Go to the Password Reset page.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Submit.
Note: If you don’t know your username or customer number, click I forgot.
If you cannot complete this form successfully, see this article
You’ll receive an email at the address on file with a link to reset your password in a few minutes.
For your security, there are combinations of words and phrases you can not use in your IFindHost – CheapDomainRegistration.com account password. For example, you cannot use the phrase “password” anywhere in your password. If you try to use a restricted phrase, we will not accept your new password.
Workspace Webmail lets you customize its appearance and behaviors.
To Configure Your Display Settings
- Log in to your Workspace Email account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- From the Settings menu, click Display Settings.
- Go to one of the following tabs, make any changes you want, and then click OK.
Set the time zone and date format, specify the amount of idle time that can elapse before the system logs you off, and specify how often to refresh your folders.
- Display Attached Images — Display all image files attached to the email without downloading them to your computer.
- Enable Message Preview Pane — Display a window beneath your list of emails that lets you view an email by selecting it.
- Mark Messages as Read on Preview — Mark messages as read when viewing in the preview pane.
- View After Action — Select what you want to view after performing an action with a message, such as deleting or flagging it.
- Use Pop-up Compose — Select to view the Compose window in a new browser window.
- Use HTML Compose — Select to use the Rich Text editor when composing emails.
- Select Spell Check Tool — Select a spell-checking tool to use when composing emails.
- Always Spell Check Before Send — Select to automatically check spelling before sending messages.
- Default Message Font — Select the default font, size, and color for composing messages.
- Default Delay for Scheduled Email Deliver — Select a length of time to delay sending your emails.
- Put People I Reply to in My Address Book — Select to add contacts to your address book when you reply to an email from them.
- Unsaved Draft Protection — Select one of the following options for handling unsaved or unsent emails:
- Full — A pop-up window displays letting you Return to Message, Save as Draft, or Close without saving.
- Basic — A pop-up window displays letting you save the email in your draft folders.
- Off — Do not use any unsaved draft protection.
- Automatically Save Draft — Select the frequency that Workspace Webmail automatically saves drafts of messages you compose.
- Copy Email Messages to Sent Items When Sending Mail — Select when you want Workspace Webmail to save emails you send to your Sent Items folder.
- Include Reply by default when Sending and Filing — Select to have Workspace Webmail file your reply email when you use Send and File while replying to an email.
- Save a copy of message in Sent Items when Sending & Filing — Select to save your reply to the Sent Items folder when you use Send and File while composing email.
- URL Linking on Send — Select to automatically convert email address and Web addresses as clickable hyperlinks when you send email using the Rich Text editor. To ensure this works, select Use HTML Compose.
If you have a Calendar account associated with your Workspace Webmail account, you can display your Calendar events and tasks in Workspace Webmail.
Select if you want to show events or tasks above your Mail index, and the number and types of items to display. Click OK to save the setting.
The Action Bar displays six actions when viewing your emails. You can customize these to fit how you use email by clicking and dragging action buttons from the Available Buttons menu to the Selected Buttons menu.
Select a color theme for your Workspace Webmail interface.
- New Mail Sound — Select a sound to play when you receive new email.
- Open Each Application in a New Window — Select to view your WorkSpace applications in a new browser window when you go to that application’s tab.
- Delete messages immediately (Purge) and do not send to Trash folder — Select to purge all deleted messages instead of moving them to the Trash folder.
- Keep message selections after applying actions — Select to have messages stay selected after you apply actions to them.
- Enable 2nd Toolbar with These Items — Select the actions you want to display on a second toolbar, beneath the Action Bar.
- Enable shortcut keys — Select if you want to enable keyboard shortcuts in your Workspace Webmail.
You may not know your email password, or maybe you’ve forgotten it (and it’s not saved in your browser.) If you are the Workspace account administrator, and have access to your overall IFindHost – CheapDomainRegistration.com account, you can reset any of your users’ email passwords (including your own).
Note: If you are not a Workspace account admin, just send these instructions to the account owner so they can reset your password for you.
- Log in to your IFindHost – CheapDomainRegistration.com account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click the email address you want to edit.
Note: If you only hover over the email address, you’ll get a pop-out window. Here you can click Edit, and continue.
- In the Change password field, enter the new password.
- In the Confirm Password field, re-enter your new password.
- Click Save.
- It can take up to 30 minutes for your new password to that effect. So, after that time have your user try logging into their email, again.
You can set up an email address solely for the purpose of forwarding messages to other mailboxes. No email gets stored at the forwarding address that you set up; all email gets immediately directed to the destination email address.