- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren’t automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab.
- Next to the domain you want to use, click DNS.
- On the DNS Management page, under Nameservers, click Change.
- Under Choose your nameserver type, select Default.
- Click Save.
Note: We automatically select the right default nameservers based on how you’re using your domain.
After updating, allow 4 – 8 hours for other networks to access information for .com and .net domain names, and allow 24 – 48 hours for other networks to access information for all other domain extensions.