Warning: This article is specific to Workspace email passwords.
Help for cPanel email passwords
Help for your IFindHost – CheapDomainRegistration.com account password
You may not know your email password, or maybe you’ve forgotten it (and it’s not saved in your browser.) If you are the Workspace account administrator, and have access to your overall IFindHost – CheapDomainRegistration.com account, you can reset any of your users’ email passwords (including your own).
Note: If you are not a Workspace account admin, just send these instructions to the account owner so they can reset your password for you.
- Log in to your IFindHost – CheapDomainRegistration.com account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click the email address you want to edit.
Note: If you only hover over the email address, you’ll get a pop-out window. Here you can click Edit, and continue.
- In the Change password field, enter the new password.
- In the Confirm Password field, re-enter your new password.
- Click Save.
- It can take up to 30 minutes for your new password to that effect. So, after that time have your user try logging into their email, again.