Sending and receiving faxes via the Internet is easy with Fax Thru Email. You can select an area code you want associated with your Fax Thru Email account.
You may also set up a toll-free number to allow anyone to send you faxes without long-distance charges.
It can take up to 24 hours for a new Fax Thru Email credit to add to your Account Manager. Once it does, you can set up your Fax Thru Email account.
To Set Up Your Account
- Log in to your IFindHost – CheapDomainRegistration.com account.
- Click Fax Thru Email.
- Next to the account to want to set up, click Manage.
- Select that you accept the end User License Agreement, and then click Next.
- If you already have credentials for a Workspace Webmail, Calendar or Online Storage in your Account Manager, enter the credentials for those Workspace applications. If you don’t, click Create New Account, and then complete the required fields.
- Go to the Choose a Fax Number section.
- If you’re setting up a toll-free number, select a toll-free area code from the Area code menu.
- If you’re setting up a local number, do the following:
- From the State menu, select a state that has the area code you want to apply.
- From the Area code menu, select the area code you want to apply.
- From the Phone number menu, select a phone number.
- Click Finish.