You can reset or change the credentials you use to log in to your hosting account via FTP, which lets you upload files to your account using an FTP client.
- Log in to your IFindHost – CheapDomainRegistration.com account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Settings section, click FTP Users
- Next to the FTP user you want to modify, from the Actions menu, select either Change Password or Change Username.
- Enter the new information you want to use, and then click Update.